Biutiful is an Ugly Movie (Oh and it Sucks too!)



Ok, I have to write this crude cause I'm ridiculously tired/jetlagged. Biutiful is about this spanish dude trying to make ends meet. The tragic struggling father(w/crackhead mother) keeps a roof over his kid's heads through illegal means. I would tell you what these means are but it honestly would spoil the only interesting part of this whole movie. There's one other interesting part in a strip club with boobies-4-heads but thats another story! And by no means... means go check it out (this means you perverts!)! It is boring, drawn out in only that special way that gives them the stamp "foreign film" on it, and quite frankly the characters are ugly. I've seen 3 or 4 "top" foreign films and they all starred this guy. I don't even want to use his name. Is that the best you guys could do?

Don't waste your time/money on this one.
The Wolf

Comments