Iphone vs Samsung Galaxy S4


So I decided to make the switch from my Iphone to a Samsung Galaxy S4. As a Mac User this was a big move. Here's what I found.

1. Galaxy is big. Bulky at first. Hard to type with only one hand. You'll find your way around this and appreciate how your screen dwarfs all others. 1 point galaxy.

2. Typing is better with Galaxy. No auto correct (sleek suggestion box) and a cool word swipe feature. 1 point galaxy.

3. Camera. Bigger screen is awesome but it takes a shittier pic. Whatssup with that? 1 point Iphone.

4. Where my apps at?  Theres a buttload more storage options on galaxy. point!

5. Where the frick did my apps go? Some of the nifty new features aren't cool after about a day. Did a ghost just change the page? Where the hell did I put candycrush??? 1 point iphone.

6. Opening web pages. Can't open this page. Can't play this file. WTF Galaxy!?! 1 point iphone.

7. Web browse/ web search/ voice command all in one. Fck yeah galaxy!

8. Wheres my voicemail messages? No seriously where is that option? Try finding the vid you just took. Also when you want to delete a pic or something the option doesn't just appear. Do I use amazon or samsung to download apps? Whats better? Some things just aren't as intuitive as with the iphone. 1 point iphone.

9. Battery. 1 day use. Must charge at night. I swear my iphone went like 3 days before I had to charge it but maybe I''m doing something wrong. Point undecided.

10. Phone speed. Pretty damn quick Samsung and 4G has no equal. The catch is I only had a iphone 4 and it still almost beat the galaxy. Ideally, I'd want a bigger screened iphone with more stats like the galaxy and the same type features as the galaxy  Or I'd want a Galaxy thats more intuitive like an iphone and works with more files and websites. So who gets the final tie breaking point?

Whatever phone you have now WINS!!! I pick iphone for better pics! You may pick samsung for more features! Bottom line is they're pretty much the same now so keep with the features you know. IT SUCKS MAKING THE SWITCH!!!

Comments